Explore Catalina Island
like a Local
Guided Avalon Golf Cart Tours
Catalina Island’s original custom guided golf cart tour! Explore Avalon through the eyes of a local, learn about the history and culture of Catalina Island and its residents.
Flexible Scheduling to meet your needs
Tours are private, we do not mix individuals. This personalized experience includes pick-up and drop-off at your predetermined destination, a 2-hour guided golf cart tour of Avalon’s most unique and hard to reach sights as well as all the information you’ll need to enjoy your stay on Catalina Island for this visit or the next.
Variable based on the season and transportation schedule. If trying to book within 90 minutes of departure please call us 310.510.8575
- $100.00 per hour 2 guests
- add $20.00 for each additional guest up to 5 total per tour
- 2 hour minimum
- 4% City of Avalon Admissions tax will be added at checkout.
- Romance Package add $300+
Custom Tour Offerings
Entertainment / Group Event Planning
Scouting your next movie? Or are you a meeting/wedding planner or group coordinator looking for a venue? We can take you on a guided sight seeing journey of all venues with expert advice and access.
The Spanish Special
Hear all about Catalina in your native language! Se Habla Español.
What to expect
Get some great photo ops from our best vistas. Our tours take you to locations some visitors never get to see. All of our tours include:
- We Pick You Up! We can come to you anywhere in Avalon, just set the location when you make the reservation. Finishing a tour or leaving your hotel? We will come to you as long as there is street legal parking!
- SIGHTS TO SEE:
Explore these local hangouts and iconic landmarks – Pebbly Beach, the Inn at Mt. Ada and “three palms”, the pet cemetery, the Memorial/ Botanical Gardens, look-out points over Bell Tower Road, the world famous Casino building – including feeding the fish and the Casino Point Dive Park and Marine Preserve plus a peek around the Avalon Diving History Exhibit!
Best Tour Times
The Welcome Wagon
Can’t check-in until 3pm, but you arrive several hours before? We’ll pick you up curbside, take you to your lodging and deliver your luggage so you are all set when check-in time rolls around. After our scenic tour we will drop you off at a central location in town or back at your hotel depending on what works best for you!
The Lunch Rush
Ready to get out of town while everyone swarms the local eateries? Grab a bite to-go and nosh on the road or enjoy the tour and get dropped off at a restaurant that speaks to your cravings once the crowds are gone.
The Bon Voyage
Is your check-out time 11am, but your departure isn’t until much later? Let us pick you up from your hotel and send you off with a first-class feeling!
Island of Romance
You just found the most unique experience for your trip to Catalina Island! Surprise the one you love on the island of romance with a gourmet picnic on a private beach or bluff overlooking the bay.
Romantic – private – beach front or hillside – let us plan that perfect moment for you. Take this time to surprise your loved one with a hillside ocean view lunch or drink. Pop the question! Say happy birthday! Our experienced team will help you plan and set everything up before you arrive. Up to two hour package includes:
- An expert to plan every detail
- Curbside pick-up from your chosen location
- Sightseeing excursion to a picturesque location which is pre set with table and chairs
- Champagne/mimosa (or your favorite beverage)
- Picnic lunch or charcuterie board or other favorite small bites
- PLUS an extra team member to take pictures with your phone or camera of the special moment $500.00
- You can add a guitarist playing your favorite song as you arrive and playing for your picnic + $100.00
What are you waiting for? Book now!
SOLD OUT MESSAGE?
NEED A DIFFERENT TOUR TIME?
CALL US! 310.510.8575
Ready to book your local experience?
Already Booked and Need to Sign our Waiver? CLICK HERE
Transportation to Catalina Island:
- Departures from Long Beach, San Pedro or Dana Point with the Catalina Express
- Leaving from Newport Beach? Then use the Newport Flyer!
- Sea sick? Take the helicopter with Island Express!
Lodging on Catalina Island:
- The Perfect Retreat for Romance and Pampering at the Holiday Inn Resort Catalina Island!
- A Central Location and Well Maintained Accommodations – Catalina Island Inn!
- Classic Catalina Charm at the Old Turner Inn!
- History and Stunning Views from the Zane Grey Pueblo Hotel!